Cable Tray for ADSS
功能用途/ Function and Purpose
Cable tray is used to store surplus cables.
产品特点/ Product characteristic
² Hot dip galvanized surface treatment, against rust and corrosion.
² A large space. Meet the minimum radius of curvature.
技术要求 / Technical Requirements
Compliant with of DL/T 768.7-2002: Manufacture quality specification for electric power fittings hot dip galvanized coatings on fabricated iron and steel articles.
选型方法/ Lectotype Method
² One set every one joint box.
² The cable Tray for ADSS can be used on pole or tower.
² For pole, please supply the diameter of pole where installed.
² For tower, please supply the width of tower where installed.
ADSS optical cable is a kind of all dielectric (non-metallic) optical cable, which is used to hang along the transmission line inside the power line (the hanging position is mainly determined by the electric field strength, grounding distance, construction and maintenance convenience and other factors). Most of them are suspended under the power line) to form optical fiber on the transmission line. This kind of cable is called ADSS.
The structure of ADSS cable fittings is different from that of overhead conductors, and its tensile strength is borne by aramid fiber ropes. The modulus of elasticity of aramid fiber rope is more than half smaller than that of steel, and the coefficient of thermal expansion is a part of steel, which determines that the sag of ADSS cable is more sensitive to the change of external load. Under icing conditions, the elongation of ADSS cable can reach 0.6 [%], while the elongation of conductor is only 0.1 [%]; the sag changes relatively slowly with temperature, and the sag changes basically unchanged with temperature; under strong wind conditions, the wind deflection angle is very large, when the wind speed is 30m / s, the wind deflection angle can reach 80 °, while the wind deflection angle of conductor is only about half of the cable. The ability to withstand extreme weather (strong wind, ice, etc.) is very strong. The outer sheath of ADSS cable is made of at or PE material, which runs under strong electric field and has the problem of electric erosion. Please log in: transmission and distribution equipment network browse more information ADSS cable will have wind vibration. When the stable horizontal wind blows to the optical cable, it will produce wind vibration and fatigue damage at the lifting point. ADSS cable has a certain voltage resistance and can withstand a large tension grip. The typical structure (I) [H /] of ADSS cable (I) [H /] at present, two kinds of ADSS cable are mainly popular at home and abroad.
1. Central tube structure: put the optical fiber into the PBT (or other suitable materials) tube, fill a certain residual length of water blocking paste, wrap it with a suitable fiber yarn according to the required tensile strength, and then extrude it with PE (< 12kV electric field strength) or sheath (< 20kV electric field strength). The central tube structure is easy to obtain smaller diameter, smaller ice and wind load, relatively lighter weight, but the fiber length is limited.
2. Stranding structure: wrap the fiber loose tube around the center of the reinforcement (generally FRP) at a certain distance, then extrude the inner sheath (the tension and span can be omitted), then wrap the appropriate spun yarn according to the required tensile strength, and then extrude the polyethylene or sheath. The cable core can be filled with ointment, but when ADSS works in a large span and a large sag, the cable core is easy to "slip off". Due to the small resistance of the ointment, the loose sleeve pitch is easy to change. It can be overcome to fix the loose sleeve on the central stiffening rib and dry cable core by appropriate method, but it has certain technical difficulty. Although the diameter and weight of the laminated structure are large, it is easy to obtain safe fiber surplus, which has advantages in the application of medium and large span.
3. The cooperation between hardware and optical cable refers to the hardware used to install optical cable.
(1) Although tension clamps are called "clamps," in fact, spiral pre twisted wires are better (except for small tension and span). It is also known as "terminal" or "static terminal" hardware. According to the outer diameter and RTs of the optical cable, the clamping force is generally required to be ≥ 95 [%] RTs. Cooperate with optical cable for test if necessary.
(2) The suspension clamp is also spiral pre twisted (except for small tension and span). Sometimes referred to as "mid-range" or "suspended end" hardware. Generally, handle ≥ (10-20) [%] RTS is required.
(3) Spiral damper (SVD) is commonly used in the vibration damper of ADSS cable. If EDS ≤ 16% RTS, anti vibration is not considered. When EDS is 16-25% RTS, anti vibration measures shall be taken. If the ADSS optical cable fittings are installed in the vibration prone area, the anti vibration method shall be determined through test if necessary.