功能用途/ Function and Purpose
Dampers respond to wind induced line aeolian vibration that is characterized by high frequency and low amplitude motion.
产品特点/ Product characteristic
² Stockbridge type damper.
² Frequency protection: 6Hz-150Hz, four Resonance frequencies.
² 使用须知/ Consideration
² Catalog No. and Parameter of the conductor.
² Parameter table of Damper
导地线直径 Dimension of Conductor
每侧一只防振锤 1 set damper / The side of span
每侧二只防振锤 2 sets damper / The side of span
每侧三只防振锤 3 sets damper / The side of span
Optical fiber welding: optical fiber welding is the central link of welding work, so it is very necessary to operate high-performance welding machine and welding process scientifically.
Selection of welding machine: according to the requirements of optical cable engineering, it is equipped with battery welding equipment with appropriate capacity and accuracy. According to experience, the welding machine in Japan has excellent performance, stable operation, high welding quality, and is equipped with dust-proof and wind shield, large capacity battery, which is suitable for various large and medium-sized optical cable projects. Siemens welding machine is small in size, simple in operation and equipped with a simple cutting machine. The battery and the main unit are integrated. It is easy to carry and its accuracy is slightly lower than the former. Small battery capacity, suitable for small and medium OPGW cable fittings engineering.
Fusion procedure: before fusion, according to the material and type of optical fiber, set key parameters such as main fusion current, pre fusion time, optical fiber feeding amount, etc. During the welding process, the "V" groove, electrode, objective lens, welding cavity, etc. of the welding machine shall be cleaned in time, and the defects such as bubble, too thin, too thick, virtual melting, separation, etc. shall be observed at any time. Pay attention to the tracking and monitoring results of OTDR tester, analyze the causes of the above defects in time, and take corresponding improvement measures. In the case of multiple virtual fusion, check whether the materials and models of the two fused optical fibers match, whether the tools and welding machines are polluted by dust, and check the electrode oxidation state. If there is no problem, increase the welding current properly.
Disk optical fiber: disk optical fiber is a technology and art. Scientific fiber winding method can make fiber layout reasonable, additional loss small, stand the test of time and bad environment, and avoid fiber fracture caused by extrusion.
Coil fiber rules:
1) Coil optical fiber along the direction of loose tube or cable divergence of the unit, the former is applicable to all connection work; the latter is only applicable to the end of main cable, which is one in and more out. The branch is mainly small logarithm optical cable. The rule is that in the direction of one or several loose tubes or one branch, the heat shrinks once for each melting. The utility model has the advantages of avoiding the confusion of the optical fiber between the loose tube or different branch optical cables, making the layout reasonable, convenient for the disc, convenient for disassembly and convenient for future maintenance.
2) Take the placement unit of the heat shrinkable tube in the reserved disc as the unit of coiling fiber. This rule is based on the number of heat shrinkable tubes that can be placed in a small placement area where disks can be retained in the junction box. It avoids uneven, difficult to roll and fix the same OPGW cable fittings due to different positions, and even sharp bends and small loops.
3) In special cases, such as the special connecting devices such as the optical splitter, upper / lower pigtail, pigtail, etc., the common optical fiber shall be welded, heat shrinkable, wound and processed in turn. In order to ensure safety, the operation shall be carried out again to prevent additional loss caused by extrusion.
Fiber coiling method:
1) First the middle and then the two sides, that is, put the heat shrinkable sleeve into the fixed groove one by one, and then treat the remaining fibers on both sides. Advantages: it is beneficial to protect optical fiber contact and avoid possible damage caused by optical fiber winding. This method is usually used when the reserved space of optical fiber is small and the optical fiber is not easy to be wound and fixed.
2) Wrap the fiber from one end, secure the shrink tube, and then process the remaining fiber at the other end. Advantages: the copper tube can be placed flexibly according to the length of the remaining fiber, which is convenient and fast, avoiding sharp turns and small circles.
3) For special cases, if the length of a single optical fiber is too long or too short, it can be placed at the end of a single winding; if there is a special optical device, it can be placed in another disk for processing; if it is wound together with the ordinary optical fiber, it should be placed on the ordinary optical fiber gently, and a buffer should be added between the two to prevent fiber fracture caused by extrusion, and the tail fiber of the special optical device should not be too long.
4) According to the actual situation, a variety of graphic fiber is used. According to the length of the remaining fiber and the size of the reserved space, it shall be coiled naturally without mechanical dragging. Using disk, ellipse, and other graphic disk fiber, the reserved space can be flexibly used to effectively reduce the additional loss caused by disk fiber.